Main Forum

Banned for being a griefer's frined

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
Minecraft UserName: LaTony

Ban reason: Griefer's friend

How long is the ban?: Perm? (doesnt say the ban length)

Staff who banned you: MrSnouzer

What happened and why should you be unbanned?: I was by my firend MOBAMBA6969 when he set off some nova catalysts just outside our house, it made a pretty big hole and we didnt really know world griefing was a thing so he got banned. We asked the admin why he got banned and told him we a were just trying out the nova catalysts and didnt know it made such a big explosion after telling the admin we got banned. I didnt really do anything and just asked the reason for my friends ban and i got banned for this? I hope you take my points into consideration and think of unbanning me. Thanks, LaTony
Posted Jan 2, 19 · OP
Votes:
Online on Site
Admin
The reason you were all banned is because your reasoning for blowing up your base was "for mining". You were not just trying them out or mining; I was watching. You were spelling out names and then blew it up. After POIUASDF (one of your friends) insulted me, and lied to me I saw more Nova Catalysts in both of your inventories, which led me to the assumption of more griefing coming. Your ban will be lowered to 1 day though as we would like to give you another chance.
Posted Jan 2, 19 · Last edited Jan 2, 19
Top Posters
NoticeNotices